Class Assignment – WordPress Theme Modification
This is the original,unmodified inferno theme. I did extensive modifications to it, beginning with background enhancement. The Black, content area box was uploaded in PhotoShop and manipulated until the original photo was restored. I then took a screen shot in Blender of a table I had built(I first unwrapped it). Next I added a PNG of a soundwave and purposely enlarged it to show Digital Distortion. Finally I added a NASA, Public Domain shot of the stars and blended the whole thing before flattening and saving.
The CSS was modified to use the original Black Content Area Box on interior pages. I then used a Gallery widget to create several slide shows, including one that runs a constantly changing preview. Placing it in the sidebar required further CSS mods, as a pre-existing Black Border was showing through. I had to identify the affected sidebar div and delete the border. The result can be seen at ulfart.com